Added to your basket
小計： ( ショッピングカートにあるアイテム)
XLab Stealth Pocket 500c
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Airfoil shape provides clean air flow around bag.
- Same width as head tube therefore no increase in frontal area.
- Perfect 5:1 Ratio for lowest possible drag.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
Non Sway Design
- Non slip surfaces underneath, grip top tube.
- Direct mount into integrated top tube bolt bosses with reliable non-seizing steel screws, and sturdy plastic insert.
Easier to Use
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip dual rubber zipper pulls so you can open from either end.
- One handed Super-Slide zippers.
- Can carry 6 gels.
- Mount behind stem on integrated top tube bolt bosses
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
Contents Stay Cooler
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- Dimensions: 10.5” (26.7cm) L x 2.1” (5.3cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Material: Proprietary low skin friction woven material. Reflective silver lining. Proprietary insulation material. Anti-slip base. High stitch count embroidery.
- Volume: 23.2 cu.in (380cc).
- Weight: 2.7oz (76g) - Including Hardware.
- Warranty: Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 3 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.