Added to your basket
小計： ( ショッピングカートにあるアイテム)
Compressport V3.0 Low Running Race Socks
Men's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
Tested and approved by top athletes, adopted by Pro Tour riders, these new ultralight pro racing socks, in ultra low cut, offer extreme freshness and lightness in 12 grams of fabric. Your feet remain ultra-fresh, get ultimate ventilation and are ready to go for the fastest of runs.
This run low version is specifically dedicated to those athletes who like to wear ultra-low socks while at the same time looking for maximum comfort. These racing socks have been approved since they hit the market because never has a sock been that light. You just fly in them!
- 3D.Dots acupressure specific areas of your feet, thus blood is better stimulated and circulates well.
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and the malleolus area. Shocks are thus easily absorbed.
- The 3D.Dots do not retain water and wick out moisture. Feet remain dry.
- The top of the sock being seamless and elastic-less, no pressure is exercised on the ankle/calf area.
- The ergo-formable toe piece guarantees no creasing, no foot smothering nor any compressing. Your toes are free!
- The ergonomic arch support activates blood flow: less toxins for optimum performance.
- Moreover, your strides are well balanced as your socks stay in place.
The 3D.DOTS are multidirectional and ensure maximum grip in shoes thereby preventing feet from slipping during effort.
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.
The 360° compression dampens the "shock wave" effect on muscles, veins and joints.
Air enters the product which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
The 3-D dots do not retain water (rain,hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
The 3D.dots on the inner part of the malleolus help with the prevention of shocks.
Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances.
“The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
Ventilation Stripe Design
For more ventilation and more comfort, the weaving is made more specific and airy so that the whole foot gets ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.
Hot Spot Preventer
A true innovation in the specific fibres, for those suffering from overheating of the sole. No more feeling of burning feet.
Protection of the Big Toe
More protection against impacts that might damage your nails.