Added to your basket
小計： ( ショッピングカートにあるアイテム)
Skins Cycle DNAmic Women's Bib Shorts
Women's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
|Size||XXS - XS||XS - S||S - M||M - L||L - XL||XL - XXL||XXL - XXXL||XXXXL|
The Skins Cycle DNAmic bib shorts are race-ready and designed for high performance cycling. Constructed from warp knitted fabric, the cycling shorts wick moisture away from the body and 50+ UV protection to shield you from the sun’s harmful rays.
Dynamic gradient compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and limits the build-up of blood lactate, which enhances performance and speeds up recovery time. Ergonomically shaped bib straps are made from laser cut mesh to keep you cool and comfortable on long rides.
The three dimensional shape of the Bastogne HP chamois increases blood flow and stability. A central channel in the perineal area with high density, perforated foam panels on each side for breathability. The Bastogne HP chamois is perfect for long rides of 4 hours or more.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Technology Bastogne HP chamois for ultimate comfort and protection on long rides
- Comfortable, ergonomically shaped, mesh bib won't slip off the shoulders
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Silicone gripper on hem keeps the tights in place
- Reflective heat seals for visibility in low light conditions
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas